A thirty minute wrestling match, several shots of bums, lots of giggles and FINALLY the one shot that makes it on the card!
Tips for taking pics of your kids:
- Place them next to a window during a time of day with nice light. In the pic above, the window is to the right of the boys.
- Let them play and have fun.
- Something like a white duvet works great for a neutral backdrop
- Take way more pictures than you think you will need. They may just be the ones that make the best memories.
- Start taking pictures a few weeks before you actually need them…this will keep the stress level low.
- Have a friend that is good at taking pics, ask for their help.